Confused. Low hCG 4 Weeks. Miscarriage, ectopic, or ??

Sorry for the late update, kind of had the run around this week. Had another hCG draw on Monday and it was 2806 :happydance:

Then they had me come in Thursday for an ultrasound and sure enough, gestational sac is where it should be and measuring perfectly, they were also able to find the yolk sack as well. Doctor said everything looked great so far and was optimistic.

Doctor is unsure about the spotting or what is happening to cause it, we haven't been BD'ing since the spotting started because it just scares me. It has times where it'll turn red, but never gets any heavier than just spotting. Cramping is still there but both seem to be on and off. I pray I'm not one of the women who bleed their entire pregnancy, :wacko: it's driving me crazy worrying about it.

I go back on December 17th for my 7 week appointment to check everything out again. They went ahead and did a pap while I was there and noticed a discoloration on my vulva, so when I go back in I have to have it biopsied.

But other than that, all good news! Thanks again everyone for all of the reassuring comments.

https://i59.tinypic.com/2w5t1dc.jpg

Great news! I'm sure you'll get to see a little baby with a heartbeat at your next appointment :)

great great great news!!! good luck for the scan on the 17th!

Thanks ladies!! :)

I forgot to add, he said that it felt like I have fibroids on my cervix, my cervix is tilted, and I have a cyst on one of my ovaries.

I'm wondering if any of those, or even all of those, could be a cause to my cramping and spotting? I'm going to write down a big list of questions for them for the 17th.

There's your little bean! Yay! My best friend has horrid fibroid and made her pregnancy a nightmare lots of cramping spotting etc but in April she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Best of luck to you and try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->