Confused, need advice or support :-(

Joycew

Reaction score
Ok, so I had an ectopic on July 3rd of this year, had an iud so it was a shock, my left tube was removed. While I didn't post on here, I did read on everyone else's because the emotional roller coaster was more than I thought it would be :-(. Now, I'm facing another situation and need help..... I took a pregnancy test one day before my expected period, it came up positive, then I started my period. Tested again during my period and again positive. Really confused , any thought would be appreciated....

Day 3, bled for 3 days light, now almost black, still had positive test this morning. Don't know if I should wait it out or go to er, anxiety is killing me

Day four no bleeding.

Day five got blood test, hcg 77, doctor said its too low to think about anything , made me super sad

I had a missed miscarriage last year, and I got strong bfp for 3 months after . I hope you're just getting a slow starting pregnancy :)

Will they retest your hcg again? I had my first hcg blood test 3-4 days after my period was late. It was only 78 and my dr thought this was a little low. I had it checked again twice and had an early scan. I'm now 12w4d along.

I hope you gets answers soon and that it's good news <3

hmmm, was your period a few days late? Maybe you had a chemical pregnancy which is when you miscarry in the first few days and it shows up like a period. If this is true then your levels should be on the way down. If you are pregnant it's possible to bleed when you period is expected. In this case your levels should be on the way up. If you get an hcg done again in 3 or 4 days you should know. Good luck.

Are they going to check again? I didn't have any bleeding but I found out really early. I got a bfp 12 days after my IUI. On that day I got my levels checked and I was only at 71. 3 Days later I was 478. I'm now 12 weeks and two days. So hopefully same for you!!! Praying for you!

Well that def makes me feel better. Retesting Friday . I will keep you posted. It's like sitting on pins and needles at this point :-(

another thought for you...my little sister was told that she would definitely miscarry due to low hcg levels (sorry I don't know what they were). They stayed low and doubled slowly during all of her early pregnancy. That "miscarriage" is now my healthy, crazy, hilarious nephew of 4 years.

My husband is going to think I'm nuts:cry: I went out and purchased two more preg. Tests after hcg levels were low. It's so hard to sit around and wait till Fridays blood test.

Trying to be excited, but still nervous

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
Trying to be excited, but still nervous

Looks strong to me! At 12 dpo my HCG was in the 50s and at 14dpo it was 111. You can't go by one number, will they do another draw? Positive thoughts your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->