Confused - Need Help

koshka

Reaction score
Hello :) It's my first time here. I decided to get on here because I need some answers and help. Last year on July 15 I lost my first pregnancy. It turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. I had my right tube mostly removed. It was a very painful experience but with my husbands and family support I got through this. We waited for 3 moths and started trying again. I had my last period on December 17th, 2012. I was going on vacation in January so I decided to take a test just to make sure that I'm ok to drink. Well the test was negative and on January 21st I got my period which lasted till Friday January 25th. It wasn't like my regular period. Usually I do cramp really bed but this time nothing and I only bled for first 2 day and the next 3 days it was light bleeding and spotting. Two days later (Sunday) I noticed that my breasts are sore and veins were more visible. I was confused since my period was already gone. On Monday I noticed more veins - my abdomen, upper chest and new ones on my breasts. I decided to take a pregnancy test and this time both were positive! I don't understand what's going on. How is this possible? I called my doctor and they told me to come on Monday 02.04.13. I took another test on Friday and it's still positive. My husband and I can't even get excited because we are scared that there is something wrong. My symptoms are still the same. My breasts are even more sore and I feel tired. Is it possible I could have a miscarriage and tested positive because my hormone level was still high? Did any of you go through this or know somebody that was in the same situation? Any answers welcome! Thank you!

The bleeding might of actually been implantation bleeding but i dont know much about it as i never had any bleeding with my pregnancy but i didnt want to read and run! :) good luck at the doctors tomorrow xxx :hugs:

:hugs: I would try to relax until your Drs appointment. There are some women that do bleed during pregnancy and you are having symptoms which is a good sign.

So I saw my doc today. I guess I'm not as far as I thought. Doc saw something today but it's still to early. He said he is cautiously positive. I had my blood work done to see if it's a healthy pregnancy and I'm going back on Wednesday.

:hugs: Glad your appointment went well. With my current pregnancy, the first time I went to confirm the pregnancy, the Dr did a scan and the baby was really small for when I thought my dates were and the Dr wasn't sure about viability. I went back 2 weeks later and baby was measuring and developing perfectly. It's hard but the best thing you can do is try to relax.

My husband is very positive. I'm trying to be positive as well but it's hard ;) I will have my blood work done again this Wednesday just to see if the hormone level is going up and they will also do the transvaginal ultrasound as well. I hope what we saw today is what we think might be :)

Well we got bad new on Wednesday. My hcg level went down from 1818 to 1123 so the Dr said I will either have a miscerrage or it's another ectopic pregnancy. I have another appointment on Monday unless something happens till than :(

After all the tests I had done today it turned out I have ectopic pregnancy again. I'm getting methotrexate shot today hoping it will save my tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->