confused need help

Reaction score
so I confirm today with a blood test that I am 1 week pregnant how can a home pregnancy test show positive already my hcg levels are at 25 which is 1 week pregnant but how do I already have symptoms and when what I say my D uedate is, I guess I'll have to wait for my first appointment to verify exactly

You can get a rough idea if you add your lmp or ov date to an online calculator and it'll also tell you how far along you are.
Xx

Do you not remember your first date of your last period? Xx

yes December 8th but that would make me 4 weeks pregnant but they told me I was only one week but I have your regular cycles so I don't think I can go by that

You can't be one week pregnant!
You can be one week since conception and three weeks pregnant. ..
Xx

Your hcg levels may coincide with a 1 week pregnancy, so they are pretty much saying you are very early in your pregnancy. I had an hcg level of 25 w both pregnancies at 10 days past ovulation which would have made me 3 weeks, 3 days pregnant at that point.

They are probay saying one week fron conception but you are always a couple weeks more than that so I'm guessing you're three or four weeks technically. Congrats again!

ok so do i go by my last period?? i was wondering how i could only be 1 week and get a bfp already

but if I go by my last period I am 5 weeks today how was my hcg level only 25 then maybe because my cycles are my spot I'm not sure

okay let me get this right if I'm one week pass conception that's why my hcg levels are low then but I'm technically 5 weeks from my period right so one week from conception means I should have lower HCG levels

this is what i found online hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml--- mine was at 25 yesrtersday, so thats means im 3 wks? but from my period im 5 wks

Yea 25 is low for 5 weeks but not for 3 weeks. Do you ovulate late?

Yes last af dec 8th, i dont know when i ovulated, so thats y im.confused, I know I'll be able to figure out at my first appointment but I'm just confused if I go from my last. That means I would be 5 weeks today but her that website 25 hCG is 3 weeks pregnant

I don't know if it makes a difference to have the regular cycles to know how far along you are

Oh so that means u ovulate late! It looks like you are prob most definetely 3 weeks preggo if hcg is 25!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->