Confused Newby

kayleigh1985

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a newby to this forum and me and my hubby are NTNP. We got married 2 months ago and although we would like a baby we cannot be bothered with the stress of TTC so we're just going to go with the flow.

I'm not good with all the abbreviations yet but I came off the pill at the end of my pack on Friday 13 August. I then had AF as normal and was due to start another pill pack on Sat 21 August. We decided not to do this and start NTNP.

Anyway me and my hubby had :sex: on Sat and now I am starting to experience stomach cramps and sickness. Surely things wouldn't have happened that quickly and it must be my body reacting to coming off the pill. I have been on the pill for 6-7 years.

Sorry if I sound really dumb but i'm very new to all this baby stuff and don't have a clue how long it would take you to have symptoms if pregnant or how long it would take to get pregnant.

Hope to get to know you all :hugs:

Hi kayleigh if the rest of your name is your birth year you are the same age as me :haha:

Welcome to NTNP :hi:

im not very good with all the symptoms and things but i had quite a few cramps and similar symptoms when i came off the pill but dont loose hope. Give it another week or so and do a test to be sure either way. xx

Hi and welcome to NTNP! i dont have a clue about being on the pill sorry but didnt want to read and run! xx

Hey hun welcome to ntnp and bnb lol. It is possible that you could catch very quickly after coming off the pill, but what your having could also be cause you have stopped the pill and your body adjusting. See how you go and if you get a period when your due next.

Hi Kayleigh

I took my last pill 2nd Aug which was followed by my withdrawal bleed like you did and I felt sick, got spots, heartburn, cramps ever since probably the hormones. Then on Monday (3 weeks on) I had ovulation signs and now I feel all heartburny, sicky, crampy again. I think it's just going to take a while for the hormones and body to get used to each other. Also I think I am looking out for things that could possibly be a sign of something.

I don't mean to put a downer on it but just letting you know how I'm finding it

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"