Confused... opinions anyone?

kittybear

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. me n hubby have decided to let nature take its course and not stress over ttc.. but this month i am getting really confused over the symptoms i'm experiencing.. i didnt really take note of what happens on which dpo but some of it is really making me question what's going on with my body. Currently at 12dpo now.. AF is due on 18th March..

Here are what i have felt so far:
- tingly, sore boobs
- cramps & lower backache at abt 8 or 9 dpo i think
- nausea that is relieved by vomiting
- increased appetite but only feel like eating spicy or salty food. What is weird is that i feel 'turned off' looking at food that i usually like to eat.
- always want to sleep. Always tired.
- still having mild cramps on/off
- creamy white cm

I decided to test today but it was negative.. and i'm still having some of the above symptoms.. is it possible that those are just signs that maybe AF will be coming soon?:wacko:

Opinions please anyone.. thank you in advance!

Unfortunately pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are alike. It's really frustrating.

What kind of test did you take? Check it's one you can use from before your period is due. Maybe grab one of these (like a first response) and use it tomorrow morning with first morning urine. Good luck :)

What kind of test did you take? Check it's one you can use from before your period is due. Maybe grab one of these (like a first response) and use it tomorrow morning with first morning urine. Good luck :)

Singapore doesnt have a first response kit.. i just got one from the pharmacy..in house brand..

Ok to update, i started having cramps a few hours back.. and some pulling sensation in the right lower abd area.. didnt think much of it.. but i just went to the toilet cos i felt 'wet' below and wiped and found streaks of blood with white cm.. is that af coming or what???? So upset now.. :(

It might be :-( lots of what I'd call in house tests here don't work until the day of your missed period. If nothing else happens, I'd wait until then to test.
You can spot blood with implantation of the egg, but I think you just need to wait and see what happens now. FX for you x

It might be :-( lots of what I'd call in house tests here don't work until the day of your missed period. If nothing else happens, I'd wait until then to test.
You can spot blood with implantation of the egg, but I think you just need to wait and see what happens now. FX for you x

Thank you.. cramps are gone.. and no more blood.. let's see how this turns out.. *positive thinking*

Thank you.. cramps are gone.. and no more blood.. let's see how this turns out.. *positive thinking*

Might be implantation bleeding.

I hope so..

I hope so.. never had cramps n cm with streaks of blood so i really dont know what is going on.. will just wait and see since that is all i can do right now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->