Confused over cervix positions ....arghh

Vickymum4

Reaction score
Ok so I should be a dab hand at this, we have 4 beautiful children, but want more, our last 3 were prem, and hubby missed out on first 3-4 months due to hospitalisation.., we been trying for 2 years.... Nothing:-( dr suggested cervix monitoring!!!!! So for the last couple months I've been doing just that!!!!! About two weeks ago my cervix was very low open and wet( sorry graphic) but all the reading I've seen says cervix should be high open ... So confused!!!! Last couple months I've not been regular either approx 6 weeks between,,, still waiting now.... Cervix is high closed and feels soft.... But hgc says negative.,,,, confused....

Though cervix monitoring can be helpful, it's also one of the most unreliable signs unfortunately. That's because the cervix, as well as cervical mucus can change multiple times through out the day. When I was charting it, it said to chart your most fertile position/mucus for the day, but don't know how accurate it can really be because what if when you bd it's not at its most fertile point of the day. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->