Confused over here.

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, its been a while since I've been here and I'd love some feedback or just someone to talk to.

Back in March, I came onto my period 2 weeks late, I spotted for a couple days and that was that. I took two blue dye tests near the end of March, both very positive. I decided to test with a pink test a week later since those are more reliable and a bfn. Each "period" since then has been a day of super light, only there when I wipe spotting. I put it out of my mind until about a month ago when I started waking up with a noticeable bump where my usually flat stomach was. Friends and family are noticing as well. I knew I was gaining weight around the end of April and had some symptoms if I really think back. I've taken countless urine tests all coming up negative. Doctors refuse to do blood test or ultrasound simply because of the negative urine tests.

I'm not sure what to do anymore. Any advice you ladies have would be amazing.

Sounds like you may have had a chemical preg. Which means you get a BFP then get your period. It is where you have a very early MC and the reason you have a "bump" still is prob because you haven't passed the stuff yet. Ask your Dr if might have possibly had a MC and see if you can get an ultrasound then. Sorry if this sucks :(

I would suggest going to a different doctor or perhaps an urgent care and if you need to, say you have been having the light periods after a positive, have gained weight, and notice a change. There's no reason the doctor should be denying a blood test to at least rule it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->