Confused *pics added*

mum2morgan

Anxiously awaiting #3
Reaction score
Hi all,
I got my implanon taken out on the 22nd october in preperation for TTC in december and started bleeding the day after. Mojo went crazy - didn't even realise how chemically surpressed i was lol. We DTD on CD 11 & 12 :blush:
On CD12, later that day i had EWCM and the darkest opk though not +(just trying to track cycles) i had got so maybe i missed the surge (i did leave a gap in the testing, i should have tested earlier as well, didn't know this)
Anyways, cervix moved to infertile position the day after and got creamy cm - still am now quite a bit.
Still testing with the opk's (DH told me to carry on and i love poas) and got a + twice today which should be 6DPO.
Cervix still firm :shrug: really confusing me!

Ohhhh. exciting stuff! Sometimes opks show positive when you're pregnant! Give it a few days and then poas!

You can have more than one lh surge during your cycle and many women get a +opk around the date you have, I got one at 5dpo and few cycles ago and this cycle I had a + one at cd1! They are useful for detecting surges but I find the only way to be surge that surge is for O is to confirm it with temping. Sometimes your body can gear up to O and surge but for some reson it doesnt and trys again a bit later, making it a bit hit and miss with opks sometimes as they are only an indication that O may happen. Thats why they tell you to stop using opks once you get the first surge and that O should follow 12-36 hours after it. By the sounds of it O would have been around cd11-cd12 like you said, given your sex drive increased and all the rest of the signs. Fingers crossed you caught that eggy hun!xxx:hugs:

Thankyou for both of your replies.
I've never heard of the cervix going soft, high and open more than once in a cycle, but i presume it's possible?
I'll keep track.....i do have a couple of symptoms one being round ligament pains which i do remember from my previous pregnancys but it's a bit early for anything definative.
Thanks again!

Yes cervix position is not really good to use to try and figure out it your pregnant, it can change few reasons, even to how you've been sitting, bowel moments or sex. Just another thing to confuse us hey!:wacko:

WannaB - Thankyou, of all the boards i posted this on your the only person that taken their time to answer me. I really appreciate it!

I got a very faint + on a ic hpt this morning so it seems i know my body better than i thought lol. For reference on the opk as hpt thing, peeonastick.com says:

So, if you are comparing a sensitive (20 mIU) OPK to some less-sensitive HPT's (sensitive to 25-50 mIU) then yes, it's true an OPK may turn positive before an HPT.

Thats exactly the sensitivity i am using of each!

Oh wow mum2morgan, it sounds like you might be heading for your BFP!!!

Good luck! :dust:

Green = opk, blue = hpt

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/mum2morgan/t1.jpg

I'm not seeing things? theres deffo a line on the blue one????

Just giving a bump as i only just worked out how to edit the title lol

I would do another one hun, just to be sure :) but best of luck

i see a faint line! do a FRER to confirm :) good luck xx

I agree with the above... the FRER will defo show up if u got that line on that test.. looks like mine did last month.. GL! x

Thanks!
I'm doing FRER first thing in the morning. :thumbup:

i see a line on the hpt...cant wait to hear bk from the frer :D

I see one too! But then again I've done 9 tests in all now just to be sure the tests weren't dodgy!

Grr I never know the times everywhere....have peed on that frer yet hun?!!! Getting exciting!:hugs:

OOOOH i see a line chicken yay hope this is ur BFP :) cant wait to see ur update how exciting x x x

Come on line on frer!!!! woooohooooo im excited for you now, lol

Really faint on FRER can't get it on a pic but still the same line on the ic tests. Will try again tommorow, the wait is killing me!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->