confused plz help

Serenitys_mom

Reaction score
so my fiance and i are both 19 years old, soon to be 20 this year. we both already have a 6 month old daughter (6 months today). well we noticed that our daughter has been extremely fussy for no reason. we know that she's teething but usually giving her something to chew on or teething tablets help but this time nothing helps. anyways, ive been feeling as if i'm having some symptoms of being pregnant. i can barely eat without feeling sick and wanting to puke. i can smell out plug in air freshener from across the room or food in the kitchen sometimes. i get really light headed and extremely bad migraines for no reason. so i'm afraid that i might be pregnant again. and i was curious if anyone knew whether or not my daughter or any baby in general can sense a pregnancy? can anyone help me plz. :wacko:

I'm not sure if this is the case but pregnancy certainly changes your hormones and babies, especially if you have been breastfeeding, can be really sensitive to your smell. Have you missed a period? I would think if you are feeling like that, you should be well enough along to take a test. It might be worth it if you are worried about it. Good luck!

Babies and young children are very very senstive to the emotions and hormone of adults around them. I work with over fourty different children a day and when I am ovulating or have AF they become very cuddey and affectionate with me! I think whether it is pregancy or your body readjusting after your baby your daughter is picking up on something!

I agree with MindUtopia though, when in doubt take a test! You can guess as much as you like! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->