Confused... Positive? or not?

jfultz

mom of 2 and 2 angels&TTC
Reaction score
I've been testing for about eleven days, all negative.. but tonight i tested, and Got this result, and it showed up faster then the rest so positive or not? someone please help!!

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 28
From what I understand you what the test to be darker than the control. Looks close to me, I would BD just to be on the safe side. Fx'd for you!

Yeah its very confusing, and very close to call... I will test again tomorrow, but i will bd in the mean time to be safe haha, thanks :)

Okay, I tested this morning, the line is still present, but i'm still really confused, i read my paper in my box last night and it says the line has to be "similar to or darker then" well my line is similar to... so does that mean its a positive?

OPK's can be very confusing, they can give you a good idea of when your close but they can't pinpoint it. I had two (cdpositive test myself this month. The first one(cd14) the test line was thicker & darker and the second one(cd15) the test line was darker. I try to test a few times a day once I see it geting darker so I can catch the surge. It looks good though, if your charting that will help give you an idea of when you O once your temp increases also.

thanks. that is helpful. I'm pretty sure its positive as to my cm has changed to ewcm and is very sticky. soo thanks for your input

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->