Confused :S

tango1992

Reaction score
Heyy all :) Im new here, and feeling slightly selfish that my first post was requesting all you lovely people's help hehe :flower:
Anyhow, atm I'm around 11dpo. At around 7, I started having heartburn which is unusual for me and became even gassier then usual lol :p Also, my BB's have been feeling pretty sore up untill nows, and I'm not quite sure if its due to PMS or whats, but my nipples and areola's seam to be quite larger then usual, and I have noticed a few veins appear on my left one :wacko: On top of this, I've been feeling rather nauseous from time to time, especially after my morning coffee. Also, I'm feeling quite tired, finding simple stuff like standing up tiring :s From time to time, slight cramping. And I get slight dizzy spells from time to time. However, I tested on 9dpo and also this morning, 11 dpo and both turned up BFN's =/ See, in a way I don't know if these are usual PMS symptoms that I have just not really noticed in the past, or due to the fact I :sex: on my ovulation date, aswell as a couple of days later that I am preggers :s it is quite confusing. AF is due in about 3/4 days, so its just a matter of waiting now I suppose :/​

Wow...that sounds promising:thumbup:

Maybe you should wait for a couple of days and test with FMU.

FX'd for u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe thankyou :) It was just so confusing as all my symptoms seam so 'there' if you get what I mean, but both test's showed negative :s

Did symptoms recede after testing BFN?
Mine does, in which case, it was probably normal PMS or psychological.
If not, you may be in for a chance.

Especially, the coffee thing and veins on your bbs.

Thankyou :) Well after testing my first BFN, my symptom's didn't recede completely, still felt nauseous and tired, and ofc my BB's were still the same. I was a little worried that I might be all in my head too, as the cramping and dizziness seamed to settle :s However, they picked back up last night, especially the nausea, so I thought I'd test again this morning. Atm, still feeling nauseous, nipples are quite sore, slight cramping also from time to time, even after my BFN. Normal pms symptoms? Ooo also in addition, I know this is quite strange, but I seam to have more saliva :s have no idea what that is lol

thankyou all :) I was wondering if CP plays a bit part of this. Atm, it's quite low but I have quite a bit of CM. Any ideas of when to test again? x

Wait a few days, and test again ;) Still a bit early! FX'd for you, hon :D

also people, any idea's on the 'best' test to use, the two tests I have used I think were called freedom, from wilkinson's so I have no idea if this plays a part in the 2 negatives, or due to testing so early, or even due to actually not being pregnant hehe. At the moment, my nipples are driving me crazy! Any movement makes me wince. They usually get a little sore just before AF is due, but not sure it's ever been this bad =/ trying not to get my hopes built up.

hehe ill have to get me a few weds then, outta money till then, and thats when AF is due =/ Im thinking of testing weds, if BFN, will test again friday, does this sound alright? xx

atm my symptoms seamed to have calmed down too, still nauseous and sore BB's, not as sore as last night though. Still getting hot spells, and sometimes when I'm in bed, cold sweats? Cramping, heartburn and dizziness seamed to have calmed down though. Is this usual? xx

not sure, maybe ur coming down with something? hopefully a test will tell you :) x

yeah I'm hopin it's not just down to an illness or something, just a few more days to wait now to find out lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->