Confused & symptomatic. One bfp, many bfn

Al3xandraB

Reaction score
20201231_091736.jpg 20201231_091613.jpg Hi all!
My last proper period was November 30th. On December 15 I began experiencing breast tenderness and VEINS on my breasts and chest area, and even through my nipples. I have never experienced this before. I have also been very bloated. I had some bleeding between the 24th and 26th but it was light and mixed with a lot of clear stretchy cm. These symptoms have had me convinced that I am pregnant, but I keep getting BFN. Even with blood tests. I did have one bfp that showed up with color after a few hours yesterday but that's all. Bfn with fmu today. I think my doctor is starting to think I'm crazy because of how convinced I am that I'm pregnant. Has anyone experienced a late bfp after symptoms like this? I'm dying to know whats going on in my body. Not sure if I should just give up and accept that whatever is causing these veins and other symptoms is just a mystery. Bfn after bfn is highly discouraging. We weren't ttc, but I still would be disappointed if I'm not pregnant because of how convinced I've been.

Last edited:
I would have said that test is a bfp: did you say you’ve had blood works?

That looks like a BFP. I hope you get some answers soon ❤️

I would have said that test is a bfp: did you say you’ve had blood works?

I did have blood work at the beginning of the week (day AF is typically due) and it showed neg. The bfp test I attached a photo of was the next day. Tried taking another test this morning and it was neg but still feeling symptoms. So lost! I've heard of some women only testing positive 6 or 7 weeks in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->