Confused think just got faint pos

twinklestar25

Reaction score
I thought it was 2 days past ov when we bd, I think I ov tue 13th March- pos opk, ov pains then next day opk negative pains gone. Then bd on 15th pm. I think I’m 8dpo and think I just got a faint line?! Is it even possible that early and how the heck could it of happened with that timing, I guess I could of ov later than though but even if the next day it’s still 24hrs later.

I dint think it’s an Evap as it showed in the time but it doesn’t have any colour.
Only thing I can pick up symptom wise is I’ve been really tiered past 2 days and in bed before 9pm, slept well but tired still. Cervix is High and I felt closed earlier but now not so sure.

I’ve tried not to obsess as I’ve had cycles where I’ve been convinced I’m preg with cramps and all sorts but not been. We’ve been in the fence for so long and I was coming to the idea not to ttc (but then I’m always changing my mind anyway it prob be back to wanting to ttc next week lol)

We’ve been using pull out prior to ov (trying to avaoid preg till we came to a decision, but not as careful as if we deffo didn’t want to fall preg. But he deffo pulled out and I saw the goods on the floor lol tmi!)

After ov I let him go inside, thought I was safe 2 days after, even 1 days after surely extreamly rare! And 8dpo seems way early, it can’t be surely.

Skmetimes ifni pull up the pic on my phone then screen shot it, the screen shot will work...or cropping down the original.

When you have a positive opk, i've read ovulation can happen 12-36 hours later. Not sure about your timing but maybe he slipped up a little before you ov'ed? When i think i had my chemical he pulled out successfully, but then went back in so i could finish, which is a huge no-no for not ttc--did he do something like that?

Also you can absolutely have a faint positive at 8dpo. I did with my last pregnancy!

No didn’t reinsert, will test again in the morning. It’s one huge emotional rollercoaster!

Well it’s still a bit of a rollercoaster! Had twinges yesterday nothing today, all tests negative, even first response today. I think that other test must of been a fluke, evap line or something. So I went back to thinking not preg but tmi just been the loo for a n.o 2 and had pink spotting. I guess this is either ib (never had with my other pregs) or maybe period slowly approaching but think I’m 2-3 days away from period. This is it now if I’m not preg I’ve made apt to get the pill and have done with, if I am then we will have 1more baby!

Sooo period has come! Full flow now dark red and period pains, a little earlier than expected but when worked it out actually only 1 day early, guess I could of ov a bit earlier too. Just ordered a load of preg tests last night as well! Maybe I’ll put them on eBay. Just glad to know where I am.

Bummer! The wait is torture though, glad you know for sure. Fx for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->