confused - thoughts?

thepurlqueen

Mama of 4 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
I'll try to make this short, just looking for input I guess. I mc on June 18, counted that as CD1. I Ov'd late about CD18 I started bleeding on CD29 (11dpo) - should my luteal phase lasted longer than that?-

I assumed af, counted CD1. I only lightly spotted/bled for three days and then stopped. It was never heavy at all, but I did cramp a little the first day. I thought it was weird, but expect things to be weird after the mc. I don't temp through af, and forgot yesterday, so I temp this morning, normal time, sleep, etc and my temp is still up above coverline from before I bled.

It wasn't terribly high, only 97.68 (36.49), but I'm usually in the 96ish area at this time. Now I am over analyzing my chart and I did have a slight dip at 8dpo.
It's not possible for an implantation bleed to last that long right? and the temp would be higher if I was pg right? I don't want to test, but am driving myself crazy! Also, I want this cycle to just be normal so I can ttc, yk? What would you think? Also, I've never had IB before, but I also had never had a mc before so I am not opposed to first time for everything. I'm just confused.

Your story is VERY similar to mine!

I had MC on 18th June and then just started bleeding on Thursday 15th which would be my CD 28 if classing 18th as CD1.

I've not really bleed today, I've put it down as spotting. . . .
So only really had four days of light / medium bleeding whereas I normally have 5 days of heavy / medium bleed.

My temp is a little higher than average too but mind I hadn't been temping for long before I got pregnant. . . .

Do you know when / if you ovulated or when you started testing neg on a pg test?
I was suprised to get my period as only a week before I was still positive :wacko:

xx

Crazy how much alike we are! So glad to know I am not the only one going nuts over here!

My beta went down fairly quickly afterwards, unlike you it sounds like. I am pretty sure looking at my chart I O'd on CD 18, 4 days "late" but I started af on time, leaving me with a shorter LP than usual. I expected it to also be late. I dunno, this is all just so frustrating. Looks like we'll be cycle buddies this time around though :flower:

I guess I will see what my temp is in the morning and go from there. I don't really think I am pg, but I just want things to be "normal." I obviously don't handle abnormal as well as I would like to have thought I did.

Was anyone else's af really light 1st cycle after mc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->