Confused, upset, angry and still 4 days to go!!

Good luck Tasha16!

Over the last hour I've started getting pains, similar to hunger pains ranging all over my abdomen. Do you know what kind of pain I'm talking about? I can't really explain it lol... anyway I've been getting them for about an hour or so now, except I'm not hungry at all after a big lunch earlier... don't know if they're relevant or not, I doubt it :haha:

xx

yeah i had sum pains like that yesturday its weird. Got my fingers crossed 4 u huni x

Well I'm thinking AF is on her way now... had a drop from 97.6 to 97.3 in temps this morning... and she's due either today or tomorrow.

On to cycle #5 and month #6 of TTC my baby boy/girl :cry:

Hope everyone else is having better luck lol!

Baby dust xx

Hi everyone,

I'm 8 dpo today and feel like screaming :wacko:

I've just got the overwhelming feeling that I'm out this month. I really got my hopes up at 5 dpo because I saw ferning appear again on my saliva scope and I got told that it could a sign of implantation. But when I got home I read about the secondary estrogen surge so that put me right off. Then at 6 dpo I had the usual twinges all around my abdomen, but also felt a strong stabbing pain for a few seconds just to the left and below my belly button. But I don't feel like that alone can be classed as a preg symptom. And at 7 dpo, for most of the day I had a dull ache/pressure pain on my pubic bone, I mean the actual bone itself was hurting whenever I was sitting or lying still. But this morning, nothing.

Today I woke up, checked my cm and found a little blob of ewcm mixed in with the usual thin, creamy stuff. Which again got my hopes up, but then read it happens a lot before AF is supposed to arrive.

It seems like whenever I feel anything promising, I find out it means zilch :shrug:

Just want to cry :cry:

Just needed to get that out!

xx

I got that stabbing pain when I conceived my daughter! Was it around the time implantation was due?

crossroads - it was at 6 dpo that I got that stabbing pain... I don't know whether that would've been too early for implantation... I think AF is on her way soon anyway after I had a temp drop of .3 this morning (from 97.6 to 97.3)... It's difficult to decipher because this is only the third temp I've taken so haven't really got a coverline :shrug:

Any insight? lol

xx

fingers crossed 4 u that she doesnt cum, im with u tho i think shes on her way 2 me 2, got brow cm 2day x

Just got a BFN and all my symptoms are going away today :(

Just want the witch to turn up now so I can get on with next cycle!

xx

my AF showed yesterday!
and Im on cycle Number 6 now!

if you dont get your BFP....we can support each other through the next cycle!

I was a mess yesterday, but a cheeseburger happy meal and a hot fudge sundae put me back in order!
lol

best of luck!

crossroads - I'm 12 dpo and AF was due either today or tomorrow. Temp dropped today as well so she's definitely coming soon xx

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you huni X

Temp dropped again this morning and AF arrived right on time!

Onto month #6 of TTC!

xx

Sorry about AF guys :(

I'm testing tomorrow (when AF due). I could be joining you. Had major cramping yesterday.

sorry 2 hear that girls but i think im going 2 b with u im having really bad period like pains x

AF due today. Tested with a digital = "not pregnant" :( You can't get anymore BFN than that! Just have to wait for AF to roll out the red carpet now. No idea why my areola changed to a muddy brown. It's probably breastfeeding related.

I'm predicting she'll be late (giving me a glimmer of hope) but the real reason she'll be late is because I'm breastfeeding. I don't know whether I'm going to have to give up breastfeeding in order to conceive :( I really didn't want to do that. The only doctor that remotely knows anything about breastfeeding is on holiday for 3 weeks so it doesn't look like I'll get the answer anytime soon.

When AF does eventually show I'll start the CBFM to see if I'm actually ovulating (again, bloody breastfeeding could be stopping O).

It could be breastfeeding related... but I've noticed that every 2ww my nipples have been getting darker, they go from light pink to brown. Then when AF arrives they slowly go back to pink again. It's always confused me because I've read they only change colour in pregnancy, but I've never been pregnant :shrug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->