confused with 3 tests. lol.

aliwnec10

Reaction score
Okay ladies... had a sono yesterday at OB's office. My follicle was 1.9 and he said it looks like i'm ovulating right now. Once the follicle reaches 2.0 it releases.

I went home yesterday and took a CB OPK test and got my smiley face!!! :happydance:

This morning... i took 3 tests.

The Answer test was positive.

The wondfu cheapie was negative (barely any 2nd line).

The CB smiley face... no smiley.

Any thoughts on that???? i think the wondfu i got a bad batch or something.

Yeah it sounds like the Answer maybe was faulty hun since you had already gotten the smiley on the CB, so you probably had your surge and are ovulating as we speak :happydance: I never had luck with Answer brand, the internet cheapies worked best and the CB always confirms it for me :thumbup:

GL!! :hugs:

Yeah it sounds like the Answer maybe was faulty hun since you had already gotten the smiley on the CB, so you probably had your surge and are ovulating as we speak :happydance: I never had luck with Answer brand, the internet cheapies worked best and the CB always confirms it for me :thumbup:

GL!! :hugs:

Yeah see this morning... the ic was negative. The CB smiley was negative. But the Answer one was POSITIVE and actually darker this morning!!!

Oh my goodness that is so crazy! Well, at least you've gotten positives on a couple of tests, so you know you're ovulating or will be soon so that's a good sign :D

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->