Confused :-( x

Kibbers

Reaction score
Ok Hi I havent been on this for ages ..... and still TTC #1 .... Heres the thing. i dont exactly know when my period is due but i know its soon..

I came home from work today and got my pegnancy test kit out (it looks like clearblue ovulation test that u click the tests in to which i also have) anyway i have accidentally put an OV test in instead it came up "not pregnant" but when i removed the test the 2 line are very blue and very clear ????

So silly does anyone think this could be a BFP as they say you can use a opk test to predict pregnancy ??

P.S i dont hve any Preg tests Left lol :wacko: xxxx

Could be! Honestly, I would go out and buy a pregnancy test sometime soon! No harm in waiting a few days though as long as you are taking all the necessary vitamins and everything:) Hoping you get that BFP. Sounds like it's possible!

Well I also took my ovulation test late last night (its digital) and it said I was at peak fertility im nervous lol xxx

That could definitely be a good sign!!! Have you been able to take another pregnancy test yet?? Crossing my fingers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->