Confused.......

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by XxDellixX, Apr 18, 2009.

1. XxDellixX

XxDellixX Mummy to Jacob

I came off the pill and this was the 2nd month of TTC. My periods were always exactly the same on and off the pill. (my son is nearly 8mths and i came off the pill a few months before trying to conciece him and the periods were exactly the same)

I had my AF after stopping the pill then :sex: lots. I was due the :witch: on a wednesday but she showed on the monday, this month she was due to show this monday coming but she showed on thursday.

I do think im pregnant though. Ive been reading and this is possible. I just keep getting strange feelings and i just want to know whats going on with my periods and wondering whether i should test or not when the :witch: has gone.

2. lissaloo

lissaloo Well-Known Member

3. shazza83

shazza83 Well-Known Member

just take a test love xxxx

4. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

huns if ur preg taking a test on af will make no difference to the result i promise, i had a mc last year and whilst i was bleeding took a preg test to see if it was neg and it was very much telling me preg, and sorry if tmi but the urine specimen even had a bit of blood in with it and made no diff, so take a test hun if u have hcg in urine bleeding will not interfere with that's promise, it would be killing me and yes u are right u can have af when preg i had 3 with my son just lighter and did not find out i was even preg till just over 15 weeks coz of this, so defo test chick, let us know and also i know u ahve had this b4 but ANY bleeding in preg should be checked so if pos get to docs asap ok hunny xoxoxox

5. fingers_x'd

fingers_x'd Well-Known Member

Hey

I ended up being struck wiv the :witch: on Wednesday BUT .... am still havin weird things happen - one of my cats STILL won't sit on my lap like she ALWAYS used to and she's been like that for about 5 weeks now. I'm still gettin the occasional butterflies in my stomach sensation, feelin sick a bit still but most of all I'm still eating for Britain and today am desperately cravin donuts!!!! Keep us all updated xx

6. XxDellixX

XxDellixX Mummy to Jacob

Thanks ladies!! I will take a test on Monday or Tuesday i think then. I didnt know if it would make a difference with still being on AF, but if not i will take a test on Monday.
    Thanks again xxx :dust:

7. XxDellixX

XxDellixX Mummy to Jacob

I tested yesterday with a Sainsburys HPT and it was :bfn: Thought it may be!! Oh well, AF finished now so on we go with :sex: and fingers crossed for a :bfp: this month!!

:dust: