• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

confused!!!

mommie2_4babi

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I am writing because i have a question, i bought some ic and everytime i test the results line is always light i am going to try to post pics later when i can any way the line comes up within 5mins but it is always so light that i don't know if the computer will pick it up.but is that normal or could that just be an evap:rofl:

I hate internet cheapies unless I'm pretty far along... I've taken multiple while nursing to make sure I was aware of any situation there might be (pregnancy). Numerous times they've come up with a very faint line that I would have sworn was a BFP just early. Nope, they were evaps because my period would show shortly thereafter. I just don't trust the unless the line is nice and dark. :hugs:

mine are light til about 1 or 2 days after af due, then they are v clear after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->