confused

lilboo

Reaction score
im 4 days late ,and have done a few test 2 came back very very light positive al the rest have been negative (fmu about 5 of them).should the lines be darker by now ....

It all depends on the level of HCG in your body, why don't you get the doc to do some bloods? I know someone who was pregnant for 5 MONTHS before a home test kit came up positive, baby was a healthy 9lbs, so you might just be suprised ! Any pictures?

xx

not got any pictures to light to show up on camera,does any one no what my hcg level is likly to be at 4 to 6 days late...

what tests showed up poss and what tests were neg?
when was your af DUE

frer pos but very faint and boots nega were sainsburys was due on the 8

Some ladies don't process the hormone until it's quite high. The majority show at 6 weeks so give it a few more days and then maybe ask the doctors for a blood test. Good luck. xxx

got another pos this morn but stil very light not sure if it an evap but did come up b4 5 mins.was due af on the 4th or the 6th not the 8th

hi hun fr are better at detecting the hormones then boots or sainsburys so probably why. glad you got another positive hope they start to get darker soon for you. x

Good luck hun... hope you get you big strong :bfp: show up soon.
FX for you

no still nothing been to docs have to put sample in on friday.xthis is drivin me mad never been so late b4

just to let u no af arrived this morn ,thanks every1 4 advice,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"