confused!!!

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
not sure what is going on.
ok so i normally have 28 day cycles. last month on the 26th day i had pink when i wiped and the 27th day i had pink so i assumed implantation bleeding and did a test and it was negative. then on day 27 my period came but lighter and only lasted 4 days instead of 6 so i thought maybe i am still pregnant and did another test and it was negative. so i ended my period last Friday and Monday Tuesday yesterday and this morning only when i wipe i am having pink when i wipe what is going on im so confused

Happened to me before too, you could just be having a light period, but PG tests are pretty legit about negative or positive, but if you still think you are ( which you could be, might be one of those people who will only show on a blood test) I would say go get a blood test done, but 4 days instead of 6 isn't that different, now if it were 2 days instead of 6 id say something was up but I hate to say it, but if the test says no, than its probably a no :[ just try again this month :]

Hi mommycandice!

I agree with previous poster..
I've also had some really wonky periods.. when for years and years I've had bang on perfect 26-27 day cycles..
I also had some periods that lasted only 2 days.. sometimes even less than that..
and also suffered a few chemical pregnancies..

sometimes when you wipe and its pink.. it just could be the flow of your blood at that time.. mine was really low flow and pink as well and somtimes would be a gush of red here and there.. and back to pink.. sometimes the body does weird things!

if you are still in doubt - maybe wait another good few days and test again because you could just be implanting late...
but if its still negative.. just see if the bleedings stops completely and try and again when you are ready to Ovulate...

good luck !!
xx

I would say that you are probably experiencing a light period. Implantation bleeding is actually quite rare and happens 6-10 days after implantation. This late into your last cycle, you would know or sure if you were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->