Confused!!!!!

Lishell

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am not sure if any of you use the app mydays but that is currently what I use to track my cycles. Well on august 20 AF arrived and ended on august 23. Since the end of my cycle in august I BD 4 times and by this app my high fertility and ovulation was august 31st thru September 5th. In September we BD ALOT at least 15 times (I guess we were really feeling it lol). Anyway, my cycle was due on the 21st of September and she did not show and now it is October 9th and she still has not arrived. On the 25th I had spotting but only when I wiped and it also did it again on the 26th. Also on the 26th I woke up with some pains in my stomach, like wanting to get into a ball on the floor pain but it went away the next day. It did hurt off an on that day but not as bad as early morning pain. I took at test on the 1st and 4th and they were both negative (maybe I took them to soon). I am a big girl so if I was a couple of weeks I could not tell BUT my shirts are fitting a little bit different, there is a bump on the top of my stomach that is hard and can be seen regardless of what shirt I wear and it is only like that when I stand up. When I sit down it is soft. I went through all of that to say this, what do you ladies think? Do you think I could be pregnant? Has anybody known someone who was pregnant but the BFP didn't show up until later on in the pregnancy or has it happened to any of you ladies? Thanks in advance for your help and any advise.

I'd take another test and if you dont start in the next few days call the DR and asked for a blood test.

I'd take another test and if you dont start in the next few days call the DR and asked for a blood test.

That's what I was thinking, that I would take another one in a week or so. Then I would go to a doctor and ask for a blood test to see. I have heard some people say that they could not tell until they were far along, but they feel and know that they are pregnant so it's ok. I just really need to know so that I can start doing what I need to do to have a healthy 9 months and baby.

As a tip, always assume you're pregnant, or could be. If you're TTC and not taking prenatal vitamins (which are cheap and my OB recommends them for any woman of child bearing age, TTC or not) you should start, right away. Also to be the bubble burster the uterus doesn't protrude over the pelvic bone until 12 weeks, so nothing would fit differently until then as far as pregnancy goes.

I have heard of women not having positive pregnancy tests and the problem with that is there could be a tubal pregnancy. I would call the DR and ask for a blood test, if it comes back within a certain reference range that shows positive for pregnancy but you still dont have positive tests you would need additional HcG tests to make sure things are progressing as they should, it's important to catch a tubal as quickly as possible. And i dont mean to scare anyone bu it's good to know whats going on :)

As a tip, always assume you're pregnant, or could be. If you're TTC and not taking prenatal vitamins (which are cheap and my OB recommends them for any woman of child bearing age, TTC or not) you should start, right away. Also to be the bubble burster the uterus doesn't protrude over the pelvic bone until 12 weeks, so nothing would fit differently until then as far as pregnancy goes.

I have heard of women not having positive pregnancy tests and the problem with that is there could be a tubal pregnancy. I would call the DR and ask for a blood test, if it comes back within a certain reference range that shows positive for pregnancy but you still dont have positive tests you would need additional HcG tests to make sure things are progressing as they should, it's important to catch a tubal as quickly as possible. And i dont mean to scare anyone bu it's good to know whats going on :)

I am going to look into it and hopefully test again real soon, but I have started taking prenatal vitamins just recently and will continue to take them until I find something out. As far as protruding, I have known people to start showing a bit early, by the way I see it if I am I should be about 7 weeks. And no you are not scaring me, it's great information to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->