confused !

mercedes89

Reaction score
Right ... so I stopped taking my pill last month on feb 20th , had my withdrawal bleed normal 3 days used to (26th 27th 28th feb) we did the dance on March the 4th (been a hectic month at work!)

I then had horrendous pain in my right ovary on 17th march , which went away in the evening and then my nipples felt like the had needles in for a week .
Then this Monday I had some period cramps and a small amount of blood when I wiped . Then nothing ! .

I know it'll take a while for my periods to go back to normal but I just think the spotting Is a bit strange :/

What do you all think ? Would be much appreciated !

It could take a long while for cycles to return.
You can get spotting from ovulation, implantation, cervix irritation, period trying to start.
I would do a pregnancy test first.
If you continue to spot and it's not af then you could ask to get a smear done as a precaution.
Xx

Thanks for replying RaspberryK , im probably going to do a test in the morning , my little sister swears im pregnant - and it would be a lovely present for her as it's her baby shower tomorrow and I can't go ! I'll book in to the doctors for Tuesday and request a smear - but last time I was refused !!

Did they say it was because you were under 25?
Obviously if you're pregnant then that's the explanation... and they won't do a smear on your period or if you're pregnant. In the UK anyway.
Good luck and don't forget to update.
Xx

Yep it was when I was 22 - we are fighting in the UK to have the 25 age taken down ! Will keep it updated , I don't think I am . But hey ho !

I had my first smear at 25 and had to have precancerous cells removed in June.
I've signed that petition going around at the moment.
Xx

Negative ! Talked to my mum on the phone last night and discovered that my sister is carrying the 'fragile x syndrome' gene - will be requesting a test for that too as we have a lot of boy's born into the family :(

Oh I've never heard of that !
Sorry your test was negative.
Xx

At least it's here and you have a cd1 to start from.
Xx

So the pain has been here again for the last 2 days but on the left side ! , got 2 nearly positive opks , on wed and Thurs . Two negatives today .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->