Confused

MissyMom

Mom to DD and TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi. This is my first cycle using clomid and OPK's. Last week I had a positive OPK and some slight cramping on my left side. Yesterday and today I had positive OPK's again and have been having lot's of cramping. My question is which positive OPK do I go by?? :shrug:

I would go by yesterday and today's test add maybe your body tried to hear up to ovulate last week and it didn't so maybe your really ovulating this time. I would bd just in case but just sucks it puts you starting tww all over again

I would also back up your OPK's with doing BBT. Using something like Fertility Friend really helps when you are starting out, as you will chart your temps and a pattern will emerge over 2-3 months. When I was doing clomid I took my BBT every morning as well as used the OPKs so I could see when I was about to ovulate (opks) and your BBT chart will back that up in a few days after a positive opk by temps staying elevated.
there was a couple of times when i had what looked like positive opks but when my temps did not rise much and came back down i knew my body had not responded to that dose of clomid for that month. Or like bellyfever said its possible your body tried to do it, wasnt ready and now its going to happen.
Either way, good luck. But I highly recommend doing both BBT and OPK's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->