Confused

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Had lots of positive home tests first response and super drug... Also cheap ones. All positive, had a urine sample sent to labs of doctor and they today said its negative, so automaticly I did another test at home what is positive! Are there tests not as sensitive? Going out my mind

have you asked your gp whats happening? or shown him your own tests? im panicking about this I have a apt tomorrow and worried that my tests are wrong and im not actually pregnant :(

They are making me go for bloods tomorrow, I am praying it's because I am really early, I have been told lab tests are not as sensitive to the expensive early test brands. How many weeks do you think you are?

Hmmm. How dark is the test line on the hpt ur using as compared to the control line? Cuz early hpt's test for 25miu of hcg, meanwhile doctors and labs consider 5 Miu of hcg positive. Soo if the doc says it's negative, they're tests are more sensitive... i would be inclined to go with what the doc says. Don't get discouraged yet though, wait to c what the blood work says!
Good luck!

Typically, the tests drs use are not as sensitive as home tests.

Scout- she said she had her urine sent away to a lab. Labs test 5 Miu of hcg, as opposed to 25 Miu in a hpt.

U are correct that doctors offices use lower sensitivity tests such as dollar store pregnancy tests (50 miu) but she said the urine was sent for lab testing, which is completely different. Also no matter what the sensitivity of the test, it should show some sort of line. I had a positive 50 miu test when my blood hcg was 22.
Either way, don't give up hope bundle of joy! I know it's hard but try to wait for the bloodwork, it will tell u for sure. Lots of love and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->