Confused

Becki09

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Today is CD35, I usually have 35-36 day cycles. I usually ovulate around day 21 however this cycle i thought i had ovulated earlier as i had ewcm and cramps around day 15/16, I was expecting AF to arrive around day 30 because of suspected ovulation but it didnt, so thought i must have miscalculated and probably due AF on day 35/36 as usual.

Since CD 18 I have had cramps on and off, headaches and creamy cm, which in the last few days has increased to the point i keep thinking AF's arrived, its very runny and consistant.
I have done many HPT's through the month and all BFN.

Today i was almost certain AF had arrived as i felt really wet down there and also a little nauseous. I went to the loo and it was more creamy cm, I thought i would test with a first response and BFN
I dont know why but i had a sudden urge to pee on a OPK to rule that out and immedietely got a positive OPK

I am so confused, since having my little girl 19 months ago, i have had a regular 5 week cycle and never ovulated the day AF was due.
I understand i could of had delayed ovulation but why have I had all the symptoms and consistant creamy cm for two weeks, I dont understand at all.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member