Confused!

FluffyKid

Reaction score
Hi everybody, haven't posted in a looooong while!

So the husband and I are just letting things happen but are a bit more active than just NTNP.

SO I usually O around cd19, with 32-33 day cycles. My LMP was 12/8/16 so I'm only on cd16.

I've been having sore boobs, mood swings, cravings and breakouts for over a week now. I usually get that a couple of days before AF, minus the breakouts. So I decided to take both an OPK AND HPT (Wondfo brand) this morning just to see what was up.

BFP! CD 16! WHAT?

I didn't take any other OPK's this cycle because I've just kinda going with the flow so I'm not sure if I O'd early or what.

I had put the tests kinda near each other and heated that if they're touching, the hpt could have pulled dye from the opk so I tested again a few hours later and purposefully made them touch. Didn't work. Still a positive opk but not hpt. I plan to take another hpt in the am but look at this.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? I'm not sure what to think. I want to be super excited but I'm afraid this is a false positive.

Attachments

• 20161223_125049.jpg
    20161223_125049.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
Looks like a positive to me. Did the line show up within the correct timeframe?

Looks like a positive to me. Did the line show up within the correct timeframe?

I think so. I've been kinda foggy today. It didn't hot me that my test was positive until lune 3 hours later cause I was thinking to myself, "I need to stop looking at the second line of the HPT cause it's making me miss the line of the OPK." Had a doctor appointment, went, came home, pulled into the driveway and was thinking about it again... Then literally, out loud, was like, "Wait, WHAT?" Had to pull it back out to look at it again.

I'm so confused though. I'm only on cd 16! Could I have just ovulated REALLY EARLY this cycle? Why would that happen?

Yeah you either ovulated super early or you got pregnant last cycle and just had heavy IB

It's been about two years since I was pregnant so I'm asking cause I can't remember:

Bloating and cramping. Normal in early pregnancy? It feels like ovulation pain all between my hips.

yes bloating and cramping very common.

I meant to update: took another IC and a leftover CB digi on Saturday with FMU. Both negative. :\

Aww, that sucks! Must have been a rare false positive!

The first BFP pic actually does look like it's pulled dye from the OPK beside it, because the dye isn't across the whole width of the line, it's darker at one edge than the other. So yeah, false test and needs to be discarded ad only believe others, sorry.

The first BFP pic actually does look like it's pulled dye from the OPK beside it, because the dye isn't across the whole width of the line, it's darker at one edge than the other. So yeah, false test and needs to be discarded ad only believe others, sorry.

Thanks! Makes me feel less crazy to have someone else suggest that. I guess a positive from all that craziness though is I DID get a crazy positive ovulation test, so there's that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->