Confused

Tashaleigh03

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 17 and was wondering how likely i am to be pregnant, I have had two straight away positive tests but my partner is making me feel skeptical. However I've been told that the tests being false is very unlikely, could you help x

Last edited:
If you've had positive tests then you're definitely pregnant hun. The HCG hormone which is what the test looks for is only produced during pregnancy. Sometimes a cyst can produce HCG but not enough to show a visible line on a test.

Oki, thanks I'm talking to a midwife on Wednesday but with this being a first I'm unsure and my partner just isn't believing it aha x

It will probably take some adjusting on his part before he is able to wrap his head around it. You can show him a picture from your first ultrasound to help. Or have your midwife speak directly to him over the phone at your appointment.

Take a digital hon and shove that under his nose sometimes seeing the word pregnant is needed for men to believe. Congratulations

With the line being dark I'd presume that's because the hormone is strong? I'm not sure how far along I'd be haha

Probably anywhere from 5-8 weeks if I had to guess. Ask your midwife for an early dating trasound, tell her you can't remember when your last period was.

Probably anywhere from 5-8 weeks if I had to guess. Ask your midwife for an early dating trasound, tell her you can't remember when your last period was.
Yeh was thinking that but currently I feel really awful and can't sleep haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->