Confused.

Flmomma89

Reaction score
So, took a test this morning. This was my result. I’m so confused that only half the line is there for a positive. Will test again in the morning but curious if it happened to anyone else what your results were.

39D4A817-1703-46AD-81BD-82EFABB26016.jpeg

You're only half pregnant :rofl:

Seriously though lol, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. I would say that you're pregnant because a line did show up even if it's incomplete. Good luck when you test again.

When do you plan on taking another test? If I was in your situation I would have definitely tested again already :haha:.

Last edited:
Wow i dont think I've ever seen that happen either! I'd lean towards pregnant too but that test is invalid so i have no idea! Praying you get the result you want for your next test :)

Wow lol, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. I would say that you're pregnant because a line did show up even if it's incomplete. Good luck when you test again.

When do you plan on taking another test? If I was in your situation I would have definitely tested again already :haha:.

I’m going to test tomorrow morning.. I’m really hoping we get a positive. We are 2 months vasectomy reversal post op. So fingers crossed..

Looking forward to your update in the morning!

How strange. I've never seen that b4 either.
Good luck when u test again tomorrow hon

That happened to me!! Ds is 11 now so it's a while ago but I remember being very unsure as it was emu at 11 day post iui so I wasn't due to test for another 3 days. I planned to wait until I was meant to test but caved by lunch time, bought a digital test and tested as soon as I got home and had an instant bfp. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->