confused ..........

M

mandy121

hi im using ov sticks and getting faint lines .. and used 2 cb digi and got negative ,, but im only on day 12 . do u guys think the lines look like there getting darker .. or dont it work like that as im new to this and confused ..

thanks all...

Attachments

• 100202_164604.jpg
    100202_164604.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 100202_164631.jpg
    100202_164631.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 15
they don't have to get darker before O. Some women have that happen, while some go from very negative to very positive quickly.
good luck to you!

they don't have to get darker before O. Some women have that happen, while some go from very negative to very positive quickly.
good luck to you!

ok ty hun ,, im trying to get :sex: every other day and still testing ...

hi im using ov sticks and getting faint lines .. and used 2 cb digi and got negative ,, but im only on day 12 . do u guys think the lines look like there getting darker .. or dont it work like that as im new to this and confused ..

thanks all...

Take a look at my opk below. My test did get darker then they started getting lighter after the + day. good luck and I hope you get your :BFP: this month! :):thumbup:

Attachments

• 100_3837.JPG
    100_3837.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
heres todays ones and i took cb digi and no smily face , but its only day 13...

Attachments

• Photo 0202.jpg
    Photo 0202.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo 0203.jpg
    Photo 0203.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1

thanks all...

Take a look at my opk below. My test did get darker then they started getting lighter after the + day. good luck and I hope you get your :BFP: this month! :):thumbup:

thanks hun ,, did u use cb digi too or just those and i still not sure wen to have :sex: ...

thanks all...

thanks hun ,, did u use cb digi too or just those and i still not sure wen to have :sex: ...

Hi! I only used the strips not the digi one. Your test seem to be getting darker, so I would start :sex: atleast every other day until you get a positive test! Then I'd :sex: everyday and test twice a day once you get a positive! That way you can tell how long your surge might last or so on. Good Luck hunny :):thumbup:

thank u , gl to u to hun , ill keep fingers crossed for us bth x

Honey hold your tinkle for at least 2 hours with nothing to drink..or 4 hours limiting your drink!

thanks ill try but i never do that but i will do , the lines still faint today and it day 14. so hope soon ,, how u going on it all x

I hope its soon for you too honey!!
I'm going nuts..lol..I got another pos this morning so hope I caught it going up yesterday and going down today..i posted my pic from this morning in my thread if you wanna take a look..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->