!!Confused!!

Hoping4No1

Reaction score
Hi Please can anyone give me some advice, me and my DH have been ttc for 7 months, my last cycle (may-june) was 26 days (normally 31), This cycle started on the 21st June, I used an OPK this cycle and it was postitive on 3rd & 4th July (we did the BD everyday for about 2 weeks before and around and after these dates), going by the 26 day cycle I was due AF on the 17th I am now 4 days late. I have had tender boobs, light cramping, bad lower backache, I had mood swings about 2 weeks ago, and I am starting to feel more tired.

I took a hpt on 14th with the FMU but it was negative I them took another test with the FMU on the 17th and that was also negative. So i used a first reponse on the 18th in the PM and that was also negative.

This there still a chance I could be pregnant? Are the HPT negative as I am taking them at the wronge time and may not have enough hCG in my wee, or is it the case that I am just not preggo?

Any advice welcome, anyone that is going through the same or have had this happen, me and my DH are going crazy not knowing.

Thanks

Why dont you take another HPT this morning or tomorrow with FMU? I was 12DPO negative and 14DPO very faint positive with a Clearblue Plus. When did you OV? Thats they key to finding out when you are actually due AF this month x

Hi Cdj1 going by the OPK i ovulated the 5th-6th thank you for your help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"