Confused..

BroodyTeen

Reaction score
Hi all
I've posted on another forum on here before, but didn't quite know where this question comes under, anyway what i want to ask/say is:

Me & my boyfriend had sex the other way, he was wearing protection and when we'd finished he took the protection off, cleaned himself and then we carried on again, the thing i want to know is that could i actually be pregnant as we found out that when he pulled back out he was a bit wet but we carried on because we just thought it might of been off me, i'm on the pill but could i be pregnant as when we carried on he was wet so i don't know if there is a chance we could be.. as i said, we didn't think nothing of it because i'm on the pill and we thought maybe he was wet off me

sorry if it sounds confusing, but i get what i mean
any help/advice would be great, thank you! :thumbup:

Why wear a condom in the first place if he was going to take it off to continue anyway? xx

If you are on the pill and have taken it correctly then you shouldn't be pregnant.x

Why wear a condom in the first place if he was going to take it off to continue anyway? xx

I agree.. Sounds like wayyyy too much fuss if your on the pill also.

I agree.. Sounds like wayyyy too much fuss if your on the pill also.

when he took it off & cleaned himself he was dry, we was still horny and he was dry but like i said, we think he may of just been we off me :/ x

& yee i'm taking the pill properly

you should be fine if you're on the pill.
i didn't use a condom when i was on the pill.x

I didnt use condoms when I was on the pill and then I changed to the implant after the girls were born and in nearly 3 years I havent need a condom.

You'll be fine, its highly unlikely that your are pregnant.... well done you for being extra careful and doing it double dutch :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->