Confusing chart! Should I trust temperature or OPK?

nl13

Reaction score
Hello!

This is cycle 5 of TTC and charting. I seem to be ovulating each month judging by my chart and I was able to get a positive opk each month (except for one when I didn't do OPKs). So it doesn't look like there's anything too obviously wrong with me, I think?

I'm starting to get annoyed that I'm not getting pregnant, because I am timing intercourse correctly. At least every other day well before and after the positive OPK. About a year ago I also TTC for about 4 cycles, with no luck, if that matters.

The past couple of cycles I got a positive OPK at around CD 18 or 19. My cycles are not extremely regular but most of them last 32 days. I thought maybe the fact that I seem to ovulate kind of late could be the problem so I got my hopes up when I was able to get a positive OPK on CD 15 this month.

Now I'm on CD 19 and very confused because my chart on FF says I ovulated on CD 13, but if I put in the OPK info, it says it cannot tell when ovulation happened, that it could be between cd 15 and cd 17.

I had what I thought was ovulation pains from cd 14 to cd 16. It was on my right side, then my left then my right again :shrug:

Then today, I'm having cramping, not in any specific side though. And my temperature dropped. If I ovulated on cd 13, then I figure it could be implantation bleeding and a good sign I suppose, but if not, then I don't know what the heck this is.

I was trying the SMEP this month and today should be that last day to BD, judging by the opk, but judging by my temperatures, maybe I should keep trying?

I don't know, I'm pretty confused now. ](*,)

Here are my past two charts: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57f42c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->