Confusing symptoms

Jessie7003

Reaction score
I know this is in the 2 week wait part of the forum however I wasn't exactly trying to get pregnant as I was on the contraceptive pill. I was just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my strange story.

So I was taking my pill as normal, started on the friday over a week ago now and then the saturday and sunday I missed my pill. Dtd on Monday after taking my pill and then missed it again the tuesday and wednesday. I seemed to be starting breakthrough bleeding from missing the pill and thought nothing of it as it was expected from being silly. However this ended on the friday/saturday. The Friday and saturday I felt quite sick and threw up a few times and just thought it was due to stress which I'm going through atm with my partner. However then today (Monday) I got home from university and saw a drop of brown discharge (possible implantation bleeding?) in my underwear. Since that I have had no more and have had a few slight cramps. I have been feeling awful tired lately aswell.

What I am wondering is if you reckon I could have ovulated after my breakthrough and conceived due to my partners sperm being in me still? Strange I know and I'm very much in doubt but I would love a baby to care for and love and it would complete me at the minute so if I was pregnant I'd be delighted. Going to test on wednesday if I still feel worn out!

From my experience... I got nausea when first starting the pill and I had nausea after stopping the pill due to withdrawal effects.. Even vomited a couple times..

Sometimes when I missed a couple days on the pill it would make me throw up or almost throw up. You wouldn't feel nausea from pregnancy that quick. And you would definitely spot. However, I would use backup if you don't want to get pregnant. If you do, then I would stop the pill, because it really screws with your hormones to skip that many pills in a month. Wishing you the best and hope you feel better.

Were you trying to conceive? That's a lot of days of missing your pill. If ur trying to conceive you should go off of the pill as it can cause many complications if you were to get pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->