confusing temps... chart help?

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I have no idea whats going on and FF hasnt been able to fully detect a cover line or ovulation in 3 cycles.... HELP

Attachments

• 3-19-16.jpg
    3-19-16.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 13
hello! Are you doing your best to temp around the same time in the morning with at least 3 hours of sleep? Are you temping orally? If so you may want to temp vaginally to get more accurate temps. There is a very small percentage of women for which temping is unable to properly detect O. More likely; however, you are having annovulory cycles. If I were in your shoes I would bring my charts to my OB and ask for a 21 day progesterone draw to confirm if you are ovulating or not and then come up with a game pln.

i temp every morning at 6:30 when i wake up in the same spot orally, I will switch to temping vaginally, thanks.

It looks like anovulatory cycles but it could be that you sleep with your mouth open. Sometimes that makes the temp a bit off. I do the same thing and so what I do is when I wake up I make sure to lay there with my mouth closed for a few min and then temp.

If you change to vaginally make sure you start on cd 1. the temp difference is huge and it runs higher than orally. Also make sure your thermometer is meant for it too. Mine is meant only for oral temp taking and says so on the package.

do you have pics of your other cycles as well. there may be a pattern that FF isn't seeing.

my only other chart from FF is attached.

its hard to tell on here but my cover line is around 97.3... I was charting with another site before that but they suddenly shut down and i lost all my info :(

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 6
wow that sucks to lose all your info. You might consider discarding some of the more erratic temps. On FF what this does is it places a dot where the temp is but doesn't connect it with the others and so doesn't get included in the over all pattern. but you still get to see that you did temp.

Take Friday's temp for example. You suddenly dropped down to 96.1 This is colder than regular body temp. Do you know why? How off were you in the time (I noticed it had an open circle), was the room cold, did you get enough sleep?

If any of these were the case then make sure to write a note as well and you can recall why your temp was that low.

also are you sure your thermometer is accurate? I was temping with a fast thermometer at first and realized that it's not accurate when i'm not having a fever, and I would take my temps with two thermometers for a while and realized my other thermometer was more accurate. My first thermometer showed very erratic temps but second one was able to show a good pattern. Neither of mine were bbt thermometers though so if you're already using a bbt thermometer, it should be ok.

Ok ladies, I discarded that strange super dip in my temps, and this is the result.. FF finally gave me a crosshairs...

is that an implantation dip? or did my temps not go up high enough after?

EDIT: I took OPK and HPT today with fmu. OPK had a slight line, but HPT was stark white.

Attachments

• 3-21-16.jpg
    3-21-16.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2
oh that looks better. It could be an implantation dip but lots of women get a dip and it isn't anything. And someone don't get a dip and are pregnant.

You aren't out until af comes though. I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo and on 14 dpo it was one others could see. so it is still possible. OPK's are misleading as they almost always have a faint second line.

I would probably wait until af is late now as you are pretty close to it being due based on your last chart.

FX.... because I had brown spotting that day and the next and spotting after that when I wiped that just stopped today and I NEVER spot between cycles. And im getting a lot of symptoms like fatigue and clumsiness..... Really hoping, its been a really long year...

Hi ladies, please can someone look at my bbt chart and tell me what's going on. I have been spotting for 3days now from cd25 but my temp raised.

This is my second cycle on Agnus castus (2x1000mg)and Royal jelly(2x150mg). But last cycle I was taking only 1x150mg Royal jelly but I increased it this month. Last cycle I ovulated on cd27 of 39 days cycles which left me with 12 days of LP. But this cycle it's so confusing. I m spotting now. I don't know whether it's my af slowing kicking in or something else. I m doing something wrong:sad2:

Please help !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members