Congrats, thanks and update on my little Daisy

Jchihuahua

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Just a quick post to say thanks for all the well wishes on the birth of Daisy and to say congratulations to all the other new arrivals and also good luck to all those expecting their little ones soon. I can't wait to see all your new arrivals and hearing your birth stories and I will be especially looking forward to seeing all the other garnet babies too as Daisy was supposed to be a garnet! I don't know what I'd have done without this Third Tri forum to rely on over these last few weeks to find things out and get advice on the things which affected my pregnancy - mainly my anaemia and obstetric cholestasis.

Daisy is so, so quiet and good and has taken to breastfeeding like a duck to water, but ouch my poor nipples feel like they're on fire!! I think I'll have to give expressing a go. She's feeding on demand every two hours or so and we don't get much sleep but that doesn't matter at all, it is so worth it! Being a mummy is the best thing ever :cloud9:! She is tiny and delicate and all her newborn and first size clothes are wayyyy too big. I can't see her ever fitting into the 0-3 months stuff I bought!!

Anyway, thanks again girls and here's a link to my little girl's birth story, although if you havent yet given birth you may not want to read it until afterwards!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...utiful-daisys-birth-story-long-traumatic.html

Aww, glad Daisy is doing well. I think I'll save the birth story for afterwards - especially since I can see the word traumatic :wacko:

Congratulations again! xx

Congrats again hun! I think I'll leave the birth story till January if we get that far too! Glad she is feeding well and you are loving being a mummy! I cannot wait now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->