Connecta

Those of you who have them - how heavy is your LO? At what age/size would you anticipate not using/not being able to use the Connecta? I'd really like one because I am finding untwisting the fabric on my Close carrier to be somewhat tedious and difficult, and the only carry that is working is the baby outward one, and I don't like not being able to see his face.

Thanks for your replys everyone, I ended up getting a kozy carrier which I love. Dom was in hospital yesterday as he was very wheezy (docs think he has asthma) and it was great to be able to put him in his kozy and walk up and down the ward as he was really stressy and didn't want to be held or in his cot, it really settled him down. Im also getting a preloved connecta to try, which im hoping I get on with as I really like the design of the carrier and fabric design too! :haha:

Ooh how did you get on with the kozy? Is it a nice wide fabric (i like that) I prefer the tie look than the buckle look so Im leaning towards a kozy...

For the connecta - my lo is 7,7kg and almost 10m old and it sits very well so no complaints at all its just that its not mine and I only have a bjorn and Im begging dh for a tie up mei tai!

Leyla is coming up to 20lbs now and is quite long I think and I can see us using the connecta and the babyhawk for quite a long time yet.

I have a Connecta and couldn't fault it until I got my Babies in Space this week which is tonnes comfier with my 23lb'er. It had definitely started taking it's toll on my shoulders on long days (3hrs+) and I'm usually OK having worn him daily since very early on. I'd recommend getting down to a sling meet and trying some out. For those torn between a BH and Connecta have you considered the Oh Snap? Manduca's look good too, I nearly got one over my BIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->