Connecta...

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
I think I needs one... :blush:

I have a BH that I absolutely LOVE, but its minkie lined on the inside as I figured that would be lovely and warm over winter.. and it was.. but now the weather is getting nicer my poor little boy is TOO warm in it. We went out today and he had on a vest and light weight trousers and was boiling from it..

So I've found one I really like on the connecta site, but before I buy it, can anyone recommend any other sites go get them from? I want an integra.

TIA.,

I bought a Connecta Integra today - I was trying to get it from the Connecta website but Paypal didn't work, so I went to Little Possums and got it there - postage was free, so I saved £3. :)

I'm looking to buy a connecta too :D Just need to sell a whole load of things to fund the purchase :haha: I know there are quite a few other sites that do stock connectas but i think it depends on what design/pattern you're looking for as most seem to be only available through the official connecta site.

Like big mama slings stock integras but only in "birds of norway" or "carnival" print.

We're wanting one of the custom ones so can't get it anywhere else (obv.)

yeah i'm liking the fire design one so think i may have to go direct,

I love my Connecta and just got direct from them. It was an already ins tock one and postage was very quick :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->