Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Ticking, You lil one is looking beautiful! I love getting updates :)

As suspected our temp dove and AF is starting to show. This month is out but we are ready to tackle this next cycle. There won't be any traveling and we have finally got schedules that all coordinate. KD, DP and I have all agreed to SMEP and do it at bed time so that DP can go directly to sleep with the softcup in. This is our last unassisted cycle as our OB said if we didn't get a sticky this next round, everyone is getting some testing done and we'll be adding meds. Now we begin the week of decadence and selfishness. AF week is caffine drinking, non-ttc time. 8 days and then back to it.

Hia all
Sorry to but in on ur thread, but jus read through loads of this thread. Congrats on all the bfps.
Im lookin into AI, registered on a few sites n talkin to a few guys. I jus dont want to rush into it. Im also not sure if maybe i want a friend to be a donor, at least then the child wud have a father figure around.
Wud jus be interested to keep an eye on here, for tips etc.
Vic x

Just wanted to share that after 16 months TTC, with 2 failed IUIs, clomid, agnus vitex, evening primrose oil, speculums, syringes, preseed, softcups, hundreds of opks, and hpts, a single home insemination this month was all it took for us to get our first :bfp: ever.

So it can happen! Wishing everyone the best and spreading the babydust all around!!!

Ebelle, I'm so happy for you, congratulations!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

Just wanted to share that after 16 months TTC, with 2 failed IUIs, clomid, agnus vitex, evening primrose oil, speculums, syringes, preseed, softcups, hundreds of opks, and hpts, a single home insemination this month was all it took for us to get our first :bfp: ever.

So it can happen! Wishing everyone the best and spreading the babydust all around!!!

Congrats to you. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

Thank you everyone!

Its been a trying journey with many difficulties and it cost a lot of money. So I am glad its finally working.

Just checking in...haven't posted in a few days. Still in my 2ww, I'm 6dpo and going crazy with symptom spotting! For those who've gotten BFP, did you have any symptoms at 6dpo?

I had zero symptoms until I was 6 weeks lol x

Lol shucks! Maybe I'll be so fortunate but this wait is taking me through a roller coaster of emotions pertaining to my body being preggo or not :wacko:

I guess patience is a virtue that I have to acquire...

Just checking in...haven't posted in a few days. Still in my 2ww, I'm 6dpo and going crazy with symptom spotting! For those who've gotten BFP, did you have any symptoms at 6dpo?

At 8dpo I had cramping (implantation). Fast forward back aches, and always HOT etc.

Lol shucks! Maybe I'll be so fortunate but this wait is taking me through a roller coaster of emotions pertaining to my body being preggo or not :wacko:

DP and I try to remind eachother that one way or another progeterone is running nanners in her body. She once actually got excited about a different breast pain than usual, only for me to remind her that she had done some things around the house using alot of upper body and her chest muscles were sore. Turns out I was right. Stay optimistic but try to keep a foot in reality too. It's easy to get swept away. Trust me, I know. :blush:

Ebelle, Congrats to you I hope that you and your LO have a happy 9 months and beyond. You've worked hard for it. Enjoy every minute!

Cheryl, I have missed you! Welcome back. :hugs:

At 8dpo I had cramping (implantation). Fast forward back aches, and always HOT etc.

Thanks for telling your symptoms...I should probably just relax and let things be.

DP and I try to remind eachother that one way or another progeterone is running nanners in her body. She once actually got excited about a different breast pain than usual, only for me to remind her that she had done some things around the house using alot of upper body and her chest muscles were sore. Turns out I was right. Stay optimistic but try to keep a foot in reality too. It's easy to get swept away. Trust me, I know. :blush:

Ebelle, Congrats to you I hope that you and your LO have a happy 9 months and beyond. You've worked hard for it. Enjoy every minute!

Thanks for the kind words....I swear this forum keeps me grounded because otherwise the slightest twitch of the eyelid or cramp of the big toe would be attributed to possible pregnancy :haha:

Thanks for the kind words....I swear this forum keeps me grounded because otherwise the slightest twitch of the eyelid or cramp of the big toe would be attributed to possible pregnancy :haha:

We were so silly our first cycle. Everytime she broke wind we got excited. We seriously didn't stop until AF was in full force. I was even convinced the spotting leading up to AF was implantation bleeding and told her I was positive we were pregnant. :blush: After a few months of trying we've learned being cautiously aware is much better on your emotions.

We were so silly our first cycle. Everytime she broke wind we got excited. We seriously didn't stop until AF was in full force. I was even convinced the spotting leading up to AF was implantation bleeding and told her I was positive we were pregnant. :blush: After a few months of trying we've learned being cautiously aware is much better on your emotions.

LOL!!!! Can you tell this is my first cycle? :blush: I will try the cautiously aware approach, it seems a lot safer and realistic.

LOL!!!! Can you tell this is my first cycle? :blush: I will try the cautiously aware approach, it seems a lot safer and realistic.

It's not easy :nope: I still am constantly asking how her boobs are and (my personal favorite question) what is happening in her underpants. She always oblingingly squeezes her chest and reports CM activity. Then she just giggles at the fact I can't help myslef. :dohh:

It's not easy :nope: I still am constantly asking how her boobs are and (my personal favorite question) what is happening in her underpants. She always oblingingly squeezes her chest and reports CM activity. Then she just giggles at the fact I can't help myslef. :dohh:

Awwww that's so cute!!! Glad she's a good sport about it all.

Thanks for telling your symptoms...I should probably just relax and let things be.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Any questions feel free.

This is my very first post to the forum, though I have been lurking for a while. I have found so much information! Next cycle will hopefully be our first attempt. I Am excited and nervous. I have been tempting and using opks (though I find them quite difficult to read). This forum has given me a lot of hope that this can really work for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->