Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

So I've been out of the loop for 6 months. But my lady and I are ready to try again. Any advice?

My advice is to eat healthy, give up alcohol, lots of goodness in your life style and if at ask possible no stress, and you will be fine

That and I made sure I had the big o after every insemination and kept my bum in the air for as long as possible. I didn't use soft cups -I personally don't think its good to trap everything there.

Good luck
X

leah how you getting on ?? been looking for updates but haven't seen any.

Hi mummylou :wave: Good. We are just waiting to confirm ovulation and inseminating. Pretty sure the eggy popped out of the hatch on CD 14. Soon we begin the craziness of the 2ww. Be sure to send me some of that super fertility baby dust this way.

My advice is to eat healthy, give up alcohol, lots of goodness in your life style and if at ask possible no stress, and you will be fine

That and I made sure I had the big o after every insemination and kept my bum in the air for as long as possible. I didn't use soft cups -I personally don't think its good to trap everything there.

Good luck
X

I didn't use soft cups either I really don't think they are necessary

Good luck mummylou but don't be worried if nothing shows up cos I think it's very early for a scan!

Good luck mummylou but I agree with Cheryl - it's incredibly early for a scan

well girls heres my scan xxx how many u think ;) got a rescan 2 weeks

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 28
Sorry mummylou. I can't really see the scan very well on my kindle. I think I see 2 though. Eek!

heres another pic ive put red near the sacs

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
im 5 weeks! she is rescanning me at 7 weeks but says 3 sacs will know more at 7weeks. might get one at 6 wks if can

Wow, that's amazing.good luck

How did you get such a early scan? I don't know anyone with triplets, that's just fabulous x

Oh mummylou....that is phenomenal! I can't wait to hear the update at the next scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->