Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

oxyden I am just so shocked as last donation was Monday and didn't ov till Thursday . its not false is it it came up straight away

I always thought you were still in with a chance. I'm really happy for you. Shows how long sperm can last :thumbup:

I keep looking at test omg it doesn't seem real I really thought I was out I was even planning next month with donor omg I haven't texted and told him yet got to top my phone up!

thanks laura ... hope leah and her dw is ok too because haven't seen an update

thank you jury I didn't expect it at all omg omg omg I am still shocked

Congrats Mummylou, a happy and healthy 9 months to you. And happy birthday to your DD :cake:

Oxygen, yay for a positive OPK! Good luck with donations :thumbup: :dust:

Good luck to any other ladies getting donations or in the 2ww :flower:

omg wot do I do now I don't know what to do with my self :( I really thought I was out and was organising next month lol

wohooooo mummyyyy, congratsssssss:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
have you tested before and got negative? I am 13 dpo and got negative. I am asking to get a little hope! And what date was your last donation?
you ovulated so earlier last month than this month...

last month was around cd 13 I think and this month was cd 20!!!! and we did donation Monday ovulated Thursday!! no didn't test before hun only today in subways toilets still not sunk in. I thought was going to be negative!! hope ur ok hun as you can see my temps on my chart if click it xx

mumy, would you please share your full experience on that page?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html

Congrats mommylou! Hopefully we're right behind you. good luck ladies who are receiving donation!

thanks girls its been hrs since found out but I cant get my head round it

Congrats mummylou!!!!! I am so very happy for you. I hope it is the happiest and healthiest 9 months.
We tested and it seems that DW has just been sick with a virus. We started insemination for this cycle yesterday. We are doing our SMEP again just without CD8. Her temps are back to looking normal for this point in her cycle. So now we start the monthly fun of her peeing on OPKs and waiting for the smiley. This makes 1 full year of ttc. I can't say that it is the the way I thought it would go,but as long as it ends with a rainbow I will keep doing the dance.

thanks so much leah I was looking for update xx I hope your both well it isn't sinking in at all and every bit of like tummy ache feeling I get etc I am wondering. and I keep thinking af will come but I doubt it with this bfp do you

Attachments

• PRG.jpg
    PRG.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Fingers firmly crossed for you Leah. One of these cycles has your name on it :thumbup:

MummyLou I can't imagine how your feeling. It's a def positive, yay for you.

Afm, well it has been an interesting and a little stressful 12 hours. I got my first ever + opks yesterday so arranged for a donation last night. All going to plan until I got a text from my donor. He had knocked the cup out of his hand whilst doing the deed :cry: He was so angry with himself and 'how he had let me down when he needed me the most'. Bless him. True the timing was very bad for this to happen but these things happen and I spend the time reassuring him.
Anyway he offered to donate to me this am before he started work. So at 7.30am I received my donation!
The thing is I am worried it was too late now. My temp was higher this morn so I am wondering if I ovulated already. What do you ladies think?
The good thing is that I had a donation on Fri so at least I will have one donation even if this mornings was too late. I really hope I catch the egg tho. 2 donations gives me a better chance than the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->