constant anxiety and now depression due to

Mabv812

Reaction score
I've now had a yeast infection for over 1 month

I just went to the Doctor thursday and confirmed via swab that I still have yeast. I've used 14 days clotrimazole, 4 doses diflucan, and now 9 days terazol. The doctor told me to do 1 more dose terazol and diflucan once a week. I don't think this will solve anything. I'm sure as soon as i stop the terazol it will come right back. I have 1 more dose of terazol and I felt the itching again over the last hour.

I do all the right things to prevent it from returning but I'm still fighting it off. My doc says dietary changes and probiotics have not been proven to help this.

At this point I'm getting depressed and have constant anxiety

Any advice? Anyone else have a similar situation?

I used to get thrush all the time for about 6 years. Would get it every month. Nightmare! I had a pessary on prescription and it got to the point where it didn't bother me I just popped one in every month and forgot about it. if I forgot and missed a month then I would no about it. Like I say it went on for years.. Then one day it just stopped. After doing done research I discovered 6 year on 6 year off is quite typical for most sufferers. It's now been 4 years without any thrush so I guess I gave 2 more thrush free years...!

making dietary changes do help some cases, they used to help me with mood swings/depression but sometimes I dont stick to eating healthy as I used to as obviously I like treats, but I have heard cutting sugar helps or maybe try going on the candida diet xx

I would also recommend a yeast free diet. I used to have constant yeast infections. I used active culture suppositories and ate enough yogurt to go mad. The yeast free diet did the trick, although it was really hard. No sugar AT ALL. That means no carbs in any form. Bread, pasta, fruit.. for two weeks. It was PAINFUL.. I cried, threw the food I could find and drank tomato juice to get the tiniest of sweets. It got rid of my yeast though. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->