• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Constant nagging pain and swollen?

Mum2threeboys

Reaction score
Hi,

As the title says really!! I've had this right by my pelvis for just over a week now! I just feel so bloated an swollen down there! It doesn't hurt per say it's just like that feeling you get before you come on your period.
I'm pregnant with number 4! Is this just me feeling it more so to speak?

I have this! It was actually my first symptom when I was pregnant with my DD, I had made a Drs appointment because I thought I maybe had a cyst, we had been trying to get pregnant for so long it didn't even occur to me it could be a symptom. Turns out I was 5+ weeks pregnant :) Today I've noticed the same pain, well, like you say not a pain exactly but a niggly feeling and a tad uncomfortable. HTH!

It does thanks! I'm not alone and it's normal :D heehee x it's not somethig that worries me it's just a dry very new feeling for me!
You'd think after 3 pregnancies I'd have experienced it all but pregnancy meet fails to surprise me!
Thanks for your reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"