Constant, steady contractions...UPDATE REAL CONTRACTIONS

Okay I have a question about my mucous plug. I went to wipe this morning and it was reddish pink with bits of fleshy chunks (only way to describe it) in it. Not really mucous like though. I know you can spot after a cervical check. I didn't after my first one at 37 weeks. But maybe I am now after the one I had yesterday ?Does it seem like a mixture of spotting with my plug? I was cramping majorly really early this morning and still having contractions. I can feel it more in my legs and a little in my back. What does that seem like to you?

Sounds like your mucus plug is dislodging! You may be a little bloody from the exam, as the cervix gets sensitive as it starts thinning and dilating, but the fleshy, wobbly bits are most likely your plug. Things are moving along! Keep us updated! :hugs:

Still cramping a bit, had a bath and a nap and I feel a bit better. But the cramps/contractions are still there and more painful than yesterday. And still passing some of my mucous plug. I'm on the exercise ball but too afraid to go walking with my hubby at work so I'll prob wait til this evening with him.

As of tonight I'm really sure I've lost lots of my mucous plug. Before it was these little pieces of red fleshy stuff with no mucous but as of
tonight it's def changed and the consistency is different and I'm certain it was the plug. My contractions are still on going and a bit intense but not enough to keep timing. I'm just getting excited that there is progress happening so I had to share.

I'm still spotting pinkish red blood and last night it was def my mucous plug. But this is day 2 after my check? Is this normal? It had turned brown before my mucous plug started to really come out now it's back to pinkish red. I feel like I'm only contracting on one side. Or at least it's harder on one side than the other.

What probably happened was at first the plug was irritated from your cervical exam then it regenerated and now is dislodging on its own :)

What probably happened was at first the plug was irritated from your cervical exam then it regenerated and now is dislodging on its own :)

I'm still cramping and bleeding and it's a steady flow not really spotting.
It's a darker pink. I just didn't know how long someone else have had this go on. I think I may call my doctor today.

So my doc said not to worry about all the spotting and cramping...unless the bleeding gets a lot worse then to go to l&d. But since earlier my cramps have died down. This baby must be super cozy cuz my contractions seem to be easing up too. I just want to laugh in disbelief at how wacky I feel like my body is being. I can't wait to meet our Daniel! At least the more it drags on I know the end is closer. He can't stay in there forever.

I updated at the beginning of the thread about my real consistent contractions. I'm still bleeding but not enough to soak through a pad. Def in pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->