Constantly worried

Starlight32

Reaction score
I'm constantly worried about baby. I'm not that far along (6 weeks) and have to wait another 10 days to get another u/s to hopefully hear the heart beat. Is it normal to be this worried about losing baby?

I feel the same..i had huge worru b4 my scan at 6 week 5 days was so relieved i cried ..
The worry again has kickrd in bad for me again waiting on 12 week scan xx

Try to think positive hun

i'm worried now, just got a bfp a few days ago and i've been taking hpts almost everyday since then to check if the line is getting darker(it is.). they didn't see anything during the transv u/s at 4weeks 5 days, so i'm really worried. my doctor scolded me when i asked if it's possible to have multiple false positives on hpts. she said it was too early to see anything, she only had me take the u/s because i complained of having cramps for 2 consecutive nights.

You're not alone in your feelings by any means. I too constantly feel worried in the back of my head. It's normal to worry when you want something so bad but know it's completely normal and there are plenty of other's out there who feel the same :hugs:

Completely normal. My first pregnancy I was just excited and happy and wouldn't let myself worry, then I had a miscarriage. My second pregnancy was the most anxiety-inducing time of my life (which also ended in miscarriage), now I'm pregnant for a third time in less than a year and I am trying to follow my therapist's advice....worrying won't change anything, so I'm practicing gratitude. I'm so thankful I get to carry around this little life (ever how long that might be).

Try to remember that, worrying won't change anything. Worrying won't change anything, worrying won't change anything. Gratitude gratitude gratitude. Hugs to all of you, I know how hard it can be not to worry. :hugs:

Me I am worried too , I keep testing and now my clear blue digital test make no sense I am even more worried , I wish uk did the early scan ��

Worrying won't prevent future sadness; it just takes away present joy. That being said, it's totally normal to worry.

I'm 6 weeks and got to wait another 2 weeks for my early scan. Driving me mad!

Thanks ladies! This has really helped. I'll probably still worry but I'll try to remember that it's not going to change anything!!

Hey to the fellow 6 weeks ish ladies!!!

I'm in the same boat. My first ultrasound isn't till the 27th. I'm 5 weeks today...took 2 different tests today just to be sure.

Honestly, yes. Worried if I feel symptoms, worried if I don't. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm absolutely paranoid that I'll lose the baby! At least we can all be here for each other, and try to soothe the fears.

Most doctor won't do that until you're 8-12 weeks along. I have to wait until October 29th! But I get the worrying. I cramp and worry and then run to the bathroom to make sure I"m not bleeding. Even though I know this is my 3rd pregnancy and I've been through the same. Doesn't make it any less scary

Honestly, yes. Worried if I feel symptoms, worried if I don't. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm absolutely paranoid that I'll lose the baby! At least we can all be here for each other, and try to soothe the fears.

my first pregnancy too. i tested 3 different days just so i can confirm to myself that i'm really pregnant. and i still have a couple of tests left. :D

i'm going in for a transv on oct 26th. i'll be exactly 7 weeks by then. when there's a heartbeat i think i can lay off the worries a little...just a little bit.
:)

my first pregnancy too. i tested 3 different days just so i can confirm to myself that i'm really pregnant. and i still have a couple of tests left. :D

i'm going in for a transv on oct 26th. i'll be exactly 7 weeks by then. when there's a heartbeat i think i can lay off the worries a little...just a little bit.
:)

Oh my goodness, that's when mine is too! :) I'll be exactly 8 weeks along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->