constipation!?! :\

mecia

Reaction score
I've tried adding fiber, and drinking lots and lots of water, and nothing! Iccan't go, and when I do it's just a teeny bit. I know tmi! Is miralax safe, or what do you ladies do in this situation. My doctor appt is Tuesday, so I plan to ask then, but I need relief!

If u have a kroger near you..ask the pharmacist..and of course tell her your preggo and I got something for 5 $ ..I'm so ready to poo lol

Thank you! I will definitely be heading there!

Dulcolax is safe. Eat LOTS of fresh fruit - as much as the nausea will let you! I started eating fresh fruit every day during second tri with my twins and stayed constipation-free the rest of my pregnancy.

My best advice with constipation is when you gotta go, GO. I found if I didn't get right to the toilet I loss the urge and went days beofe it came back! I also did not push, if it was not ready I got up and went on with the day. I hated the feeling but I refused to get hemorrhoids! :haha:

Also lots and lots of water will help :)

Definitely use a stool softener daily. Last preg, I had constipation soooooo bad and I got killer hemorrhoids... I still have 1 that's JUST going away 5 1/2 months post partum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->