• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Continue NTNP or return to the dreaded Cerazette?

Loobs

Baking #2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm having a bit if a dilemma. I ditched cerazette in June to start NTNP. I have had 4 regular cycles since although I'm not sure if I am ovulating, we have a very relaxed approach. Now, there is talk of me being moved to a new department at work with better opportunities. I obviously don't want to be moved and then realise that I am pregnant.

So what would you do? Would you continue NTNP or go back to taking the pill? Condoms aren't an option for us.

Thanks! X

i would continue to ntnp personaly. Im sure your boss would understand and you can pick back up after you have had the baby too, plus you can work right up till baby is due if you wanted to.

Thanks for your point of view, I hadn't thought of it like that. I am totally stuck between a rock and a hard place, don't know what to do for the best. The only thing I am sure of is that I want to avoid taking cerazette. OH is as useful as a chocolate teapot

Thanks again x

I have nothing useful to say except: the chocolate teapot phrase is awesome. :)

ha ha love it a chocolate tea pot. Some men are just a nightmare when it comes to some things.

Haha it's just so annoying how he expects me to make these decisions all by myself. He is so laid back it is unreal, he has the attitude of "Whatever you think is best and makes you happy" which is fab, but not in this situation.

I think I'm gonna wait until I know for sure if I am starting in the new department at work before I make up my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->