contraception is killing me anyone else

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Hi don't want to make this a whole long rant so straight to the point yea there killing me I'm so sick of feeling bloated , nauseas , tierd & hungry well maybe not hungry I love my food I had the implant removed on 5th June there and the nurse put me on cerazette as I was over the bmi for the orthro evra patch however the pill just tore me apart I was crying and so hormonal so I changed to the patch which I am usually fine on but I'm just so bloated and sore with being bloated and nauseas urghhhhhhhhh I just wanna come off it it but bfs family would have heart failure as they've told me no more babies haha I have 2 boys ages 5 & 3 I want more kids I want a big family but his family obv don't I'm so annoyed right now llf 😈

Please say I'm not the only one

What does your partner want? Surely it's up to you both not his family?

Totally agree , he knows I want a big family I've made that quite clear, he kinda jokes about saying like u may find another man if u want anymore lolol at least I hope he's joking my 2 boys can be a handful at times and sometimes I think it puts him off I just really want to try for another next year so the boys will be 2 years older than what they are now :) holidsys coming up are keeping me sane I'm off to magaluf in a few weeks then disneyland paris in January and I want to move to a bigger place 1st . Us girls no what we want we've everything planned out :) xxx thanks for replying xx

i know what you mean i had the implant which was awful and im on microgynon pill now and i hate it SO much, it makes me feel sick, bloated and to be honest it kills my libido! which is so annoying sometimes i have a break month and its ace :haha:
but we hate condoms too and wouldnt use them so thats not an option with our wedding 9 and a half months away!
wow Magaluf and Disneyland Paris amazing! bet you cant wait :)

I hate being on BCP too makes me so bloated and emotional thinking taking a mo th break see if it makes me feel any better. Could u use condoms or pull out method perhaps?

Have you tried different pills? It took me a couple before I found one that gives me no side effects. (I tried the Ortho Evra patch and had a horrible reaction to the adhesion on it and ended up in the ER *shudder*) Hormones can react differently to everyone, so the trick is to find the right balance for your body... if you go with hormonal contraception of course. There's also condoms and charting your cycle. :)

Disneyland Paris sounds like it will be a blast!

Thanks guys for your reply :) yea we do use condoms but we don't enjoy it if you get what I mean haha , but I will try a different pill I'm usually pretty Fine on orthro evra before implant that is ... i don't like pills are I have a very busy day to day schedule with the boys I'm always scared in case I slip up which is why I like the patch as it's on for a week and change I don't know what's up with me I'm just a hormonal mess hahaha! Yes I'm so excited for disney land with the boys but just can't wait to be sunning it up for a week all inclusive lol xxxxx

Am sure you cant wait! Do you have a ttc date in mind for your next one?? How you getting on with the patch now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->