Contraception

I have the mirena coil in and it is so much better than any pill I have had & the implant.
The nurse said it was like taking a pill once a week & i've had no side effects from it.

I don't tend to check the strings and I wasn't told either way so :shrug: OH hasn't felt them either and i had my six month check and everything was fine and she didn't want to see me for another year :)

It was uncomfortable to put in & I was a little sore the day after but i've been fine since.

I'd definitely have it again.

I had the depo for a long time and wish I hadn't as it took 3 years to get pregnant, although my friend had it the same amount of time and it took her 3 months. I was thinking of having the implant but am having second thoughts now!

I got pregnant one mth after having copper coil removed. My current one is in till 2023!

I need to start thinking about this!!

Dylan was a pill baby which was a big enough surprise!

After we used condoms and the pill. But one night we'd ran out of condoms so we used the withdrawal method (was still on the pill) and oh look I'm now pregnant...

So now we need a new form apparently after 10 years of no problems the pill no longer works. I blame OH as I fell pregnant with Dylan after only a few months together! Lol.

We're 95% sure we're done but a bit scared to actually get the final snip yet!

Obviously you can also do the symptothermal method. temperature(2 digits after the decimal) and cm /cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->